I focus on what’s happened to you versus what’s wrong with you. Many of my clients have had significant improvement, up to 30-points compared to their pre-treatment scores, in as little as 7 sessions with me. I help people move to a rich and full life with a renewed sense of joy, inner peace, calmness, self-control, purpose, and meaning.
Do any of these problems sound familiar to you?
– I feel stressed, stuck in my relationship, we don’t have intimacy, we don’t have honest communication, and I’ve lost trust and respect for my partner.
– I feel like I’m a bad parent, I get angry at my kids when they don’t listen or obey, and I don’t know what to do differently.
– I feel confused, my mind races all the time, I can’t sit still, I can’t focus or concentrate, and I worry constantly.
– I have mood swings, anger problems, nightmares, can’t sleep, have panic attacks, and I’ve lost interest in my friends and fun.
– I feel numb, alone, hate myself, and I’ve lost any sense of purpose or meaning in my life.
– I’ve been to rehab, therapy, tried psychiatric meds, tried everything, but nothing seems to work.
– My problems are affecting my relationship, my family, my kids, and my work – at times I feel like I’m a failure and I’ve lost control of my life.
The good news is that its fixable. There is light at the end of the tunnel and there is hope for the future.
While these problems may sound or feel like mental illnesses chances are they’re not. These and other problems are often symptoms or reactions to what’s happened to us – stress, relationship problems, parenting, grief and loss, anger, physical and emotional pain, domestic violence, emotional and physical neglect or abuse, sexual abuse, etc. – either recently or at some point in our past. Problems like these can affect relationships & family, work & education, leisure & recreation, personal growth & health. And these problems often impact eight aspects of who and what we are – mental, emotional, spiritual, physical, biological, sexual, psychological, social.